Overseeing the IT needs of a company that is experiencing growth the way UWD is presents a number of challenges. How you react to these challenges is what defines you. That's what I love about my role here - being able to rise to the challenge every day!Will Walton, IT Administrator
Universal Windows Direct is looking for a Business Analyst to help build our corporate location and achieve our goal of becoming the best home improvement company in the nation. UWD is a leader in the industry and currently ranked 11th in the nation as a Top Remodeler. UWD is more than a home improvement company, it is a culture driven corporation that is dedicated to improving the lives of our employees and customers. As a Business Analyst, you will lead the initiative of digitizing our company resources and implementing new business solutions.
Successful candidates will be:
- Evaluate business processes, uncover areas for improvements, and develop and implement solutions.
- Digitize company resources.
- Train end-users on software solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to gather documentation and feedback.
- Problem-solver: You donâ€™t wait for an answer, you can take initiative and create solutions.
- Strong communicator: You have a proven ability to communicate effectively with strong presentation skills.
- Detailed-orientated:You are able to think strategically to respond to business demands.
- Energetic: You thrive in an optimistic, fast-paced work environment.
- Driven:You are hard-working, able to take tasks head-on, and not afraid to learn from mistakes.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Experience in Database (MS Access and/or SQL)
- Experience in CRM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- 401(k), matched by UWD
- Paid Time Off