From the first day I started at UWD, I knew I found what I was looking for in a career. The company's enthusiasm and willingness to explore new ideas and technologies made this the ideal place for some one like myself and every day presents a new and unique challenge.Chris Jarvis, Director of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Openings
Search Engine Marketing Specialist (SEM)Universal Windows Direct is looking for a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist to help build our corporate location and achieve our goal of becoming the best home improvement company in the nation. UWD is a leader in the industry and currently ranked 11th in the nation as a Top Remodeler. UWD is more than a home improvement company, it is a culture driven corporation that is dedicated to improving the lives of our employees and customers. As a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Specialist, you are responsible for managing all paid advertising campaigns on Google, Bing, and other search engines and discovery platforms. This includes search, display, and video networks. A successful SEM Specialist will effectively manage budgets and work with other members of the Digital Marketing Department to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
Successful Candidates Will Have Experience With:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, and estimating monthly costs
- Optimize copy and landing pages for paid marketing campaigns
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Perform ongoing audience discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and analyze competitor advertising.
- Proven SEM and success managing paid campaigns across Google and Bing
- Performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Current trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and experience generating performance reports
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in business, marketing, or communications.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k), matched by UWD
Paid Time Off