From the first day I started at UWD, I knew I found what I was looking for in a career. The company's enthusiasm and willingness to explore new ideas and technologies made this the ideal place for some one like myself and every day presents a new and unique challenge.Chris Jarvis, Director of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Openings
Digital Media ProducerJob Description:Universal Windows Direct is looking for a Digital Media Producer to help achieve our goal of becoming the best home improvement company in the nation. UWD is a leader in the industry and currently ranked 11th in the nation as a Top Remodeler. UWD is more than a home improvement company, it is a culture driven corporation that is dedicated to improving the lives of our employees and customers. The Digital Media Producer will oversee the development, creation, and organization of all photography and videography material for the company. A successful Digital Media Producer will have keen attention to detail, be able to work independently, and practice excellent communication and time management skills.Key Responsibilities:
- Shoots, edits, stages, and directs all videography and photography for internal and external use on TV, social media, and other traditional and digital channels.
- Works with leadership and other team members to develop and secure scripts, storyboards, locations, talent, vendors, and other assets for photography and videography shoots.
- Works with team members to develop graphical elements and assets for use in video and photography.
- Organize, catalog, and archive produced material in the company Digital Asset Management (DAM) Platform
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in digital media or related field preferred.
- High-level understanding of Adobe Applications including (but not limited to) Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- High-level understanding of camera, audio, lighting, rigging, and other equipment used in photography and video production.
- General understanding of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook)
- Experience producing marketing-oriented content.
- Experience with drone operation, photography, videography.
- Experience managing a YouTube channel as well as YouTube best practices.
- Basic audio mixing and sound engineering experience.
- Beginner level experience with applications like Cinema 4D and/or Maya.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
Compensation and Benefits:Competitive Salary
- Please include a link to a demo reel or a portfolio website with your application.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
401(k), matched by UWD
Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time