Hiring the right roofing contractors in Parma, Ohio can be a challenge for many homeowners. From reading online reviews to considering materials and aesthetic options, there is a lot to consider when you upgrade to a new roof. If you’re new to the roofing process or need a bit of direction to find the right contractor, this is a series of questions to ask before you sign on the dotted line.
- One of the first questions that you’ll want to ask your contractor is how much experience they have in the industry.
Often times, cheap roofing contractors have little experience, which is why they can charge considerably less than an established roofing company.
- Ask about liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
You’ll want to find out what the insurance covers in the event of an accident.
If you discover that a potential contractor does not have insurance, you’ll want to move on to another contractor.
- Find out where the company is located.
You’ll find some roofing contractors in Parma only come into town when bad storms hit.
Avoid storm chasers and be sure that you’re dealing with a locally owned and operated establishment.
- Another question to ask roofing contractors in Parma, Ohio is if they are members of any relevant organizations.
For example, Universal Windows Direct is a NARI member, which means that our company provides exceptional quality and service with our roofing and other home improvement projects.
This shows you that your roofing contractor is serious about their craft.
- Don’t forget to inquire about roofing materials.
Cheap roofing might be easy on the wallet, but you’ll pay the price within a few years.
- Furthermore, cheap roofing also means poor quality shingles, fewer nails, and use of untrained laborers to cut costs.
- Universal Windows Direct is a preferred contractor of Owens Corning Roofing®, one of the best roofing manufacturers in the industry.
It’s important to get to know your roofing contractor in terms of experience, roofing materials, and certifications. A good roof isn’t cheap, and you’ll want to be sure that your investment will last for years to come. Contact Universal Windows Direct today at 440-786-1400.