Is it time for a new roof? New roofing in Brunswick, Ohio, is certainly an investment,
but it’s important that you upgrade your roof in order to protect your home from costly leaks and repairs.
Neglecting to install new roofing can lead to headaches down the road, and there are certain
signs that you’ll want to watch out for so you can keep your home structurally sound.
Here are some of the top signs that it’s time for new roofing in Brunswick, Ohio:
- The first thing to take into consideration is the age of your roof.
Roofing can last a long time, but the reality is that it doesn’t last forever.
Asphalt roofing from Universal Windows Direct can last up to 25 years,
and this is the general timeframe you’ll want to look at when it’s time for an upgrade.
- One of the telltale signs that it’s time for new roofing in Brunswick is that your shingles are curling and bucking.
Take a look at the slops on your roof that hits the direct sunlight.
Are the shingles curling? If so, this may mean that it’s time for a new roof.
- Take a close look at your roof valleys. Roof valleys are the V-shaped metal channels that run up and down the folds of a roof.
It’s one of the most important parts of your roof, as it’s responsible for water and snow runoff.
If the roof valleys are falling apart or missing, you might need a new roof.
- During the end of a roof’s lifetime, the granules on asphalt roofing can fall off and collect inside of your gutters.
Take a look at your gutters and make sure there is no granule buildup—not only can this cause foundational damage to your home,
but it’s also a telltale sign that it’s time for new roofing.
- Universal Windows Direct is a preferred contractor for Owens Corning.
This means that our roofing materials are second-to-none to other options on the market, and our asphalt shingles are
exceedingly durable and will withstand Brunswick’s various elements.
If you think it’s time for new roofing, contact Universal Windows Direct for top-quality roofing products at 440-786-1400.