How to Replace Windows in Medina, OH
Is it time to replace windows at your home in Medina? If so, there is a process to undergo before you can enjoy the various benefits of new windows. While you can certainly replace windows on your own, it’s advised that you consult a window contractor such as Universal Windows Direct in Medina. It will make the process faster, easier, and will help you choose the best replacement window options for your budget.
- The first step is to schedule a free in-home consultation.
This is the time when a knowledgeable representative will come to your home and take a look at your existing windows.
When it's time to replace windows in Medina, you have the option of upgrading a window or two at a time or completing the entire project at once.
- Once the representative determines the cost of your window replacement, the next step is to discuss your aesthetic and energy saving options.
Your Universal Windows Direct representative will give you an overview of materials, vinyl colors, and energy saving glass packages to select from.
- You can also choose the innovative wood-clad option, which combines the beauty of wood with the low maintenance benefit of vinyl.
- Many Universal Windows Direct customers choose UniShield® when it's time to replace windows in their home.
These windows are engineered to save homeowners money on their energy bills and offer the most value possible.
- UniShield® windows are available in four different tiers in terms of glass packages.
The UniShield® Premium is Universal Windows Direct’s most popular replacement window option.
It’s engineered with two panes of glass and a double coat of low-e glazing.
The UniShield Premium also has argon gas between the panes to maximize thermal efficiency and energy savings.
For more guidance and information on how to replace windows in your home, contact Universal Windows Direct for your free quote at 440-786-1400.