Bay and Bow windows from Universal Windows Direct are the perfect way to add depth, light, and charm to any room in your house. These custom-designed windows are a staple on the exterior and interior of any home and they’re built to last a lifetime.
Universal Windows Direct Bay & Bow Window Features and Options:
- Roof (Copper or Traditional) – Custom built for your project, greatly reducing installation time
- Casing & Edge Banding – 3 ½”, 2 ¼” or 6” stacked oak or birch with veneered edges
- Seat – Plastic laminate, scratch resistant, maintenance free and insulated for thermal efficiency
- Interior Finish – All-wood, stained and sealed with lacquer clear coat
- Exterior Finish – Color coordinated cladding, maintenance-free
- Knee Brace – Pre-finished, color coordinated vinyl and aluminum
- Recessed Lighting – Low-voltage, Halogen lights with clear or frosted lenses and brushed nickel, polished brass or white trim rings
- Weyerhaeuser TimberStrand® – 25% stronger than traditional wood, preventing twisting or bending
These elegant windows virtually require no maintenance at all and provide your home with a beautiful new look. As with all of our UniShield® windows, our bays and bows are available with a plethora of options and upgrades, allowing you to custom design the perfect window for your home.