The Guide to Upgrading Your House Siding in Lakewood, OH
Lakewood, OH has its fair share of old, large homes.
While these homes are quite beautiful, they can become rough around the edges if the exterior is made of wood.
Old homes with wood exterior will eventually need replaced with new house siding in Lakewood.
If you’re considering replacement of your house siding in Lakewood, here are a few helpful tips to help you through the process:
- Vinyl house siding is a quick and easy way to upgrade the exterior of your home in Lakewood.
Professional siding installers will snap your new siding in place, and it will seamlessly blend with the architecture of your home.
- Old and rotting wood siding will quickly put a damper on your home’s curb appeal.
New house siding will completely transform the exterior of your home, and do away with the negative effects of rotting wood.
- New house siding will increase the efficiency of your home.
Inefficient siding can decrease the insulation of your home, making your home feel colder in the winter and hotter in the summer.
- UniShield® house siding from Universal Windows Direct is engineered with a heavy gauge plastic ranging from 0.44”-0.46” thick.
This ensures that your new house siding maintains its structural integrity throughout the years and remains as beautiful as it is durable.
- If you want to maintain the look of real wood for your home, you can select house siding that has the appearance of real wood.
Our cedar siding shakes look nearly identical to real wood, and it’s nearly impossible to tell the difference.
- The best house siding in Lakewood can be purchased from Universal Windows Direct.
Our house siding is top-of-the-line in the area due to its premium quality and ability to stand the test of time.
If you want vinyl siding that lasts for years and makes your home look more beautiful, consider contacting Universal Windows Direct.
For further assistance on upgrading your house siding or to schedule your free estimate, get in touch with us today at 440-786-1400.